ONLY IN UTAH WOULD MY KIDS GET HAIRCUTS LIKE THIS!!!
The kids loved spending time at the Ritz's house and holding all the animals.
This is the Elementary School I went to Uintah Elementary School
BURGER BAR!!!
The kids in front of the Salt Lake Temple they loved walking around the grounds and touring the Beehive House.

My house growing up it looks different now imagine lots more bushes and flowers right in the front not sure why they would take those out :(
My house growing up it looks different now imagine lots more bushes and flowers right in the front not sure why they would take those out :(
We all wrote our names in the sidewalk when we were little you can see Cindy, some of Sarah and that's about all.
What happened to my sweet innocent little boy??
Me and the kids decided that we would drive up to Utah for a week. We stayed with Kristi's kind parents and invaded one of her nephews bedrooms for the week. The boys had a blast and I got to show them places I would go as a kid. Most of the places I was going to take them didn't turn out to be there any longer but we were able to go and eat at Burger Bar!! If you haven't eaten there you definitely need to make a stop :) We got to tour the Beehive house and taste my Dads favorite Horehound Candy! They don't give it out anymore after the tour instead they give lemon drops because too many people would spit the candy out on the lawn out front. Unfortunately the movie room in the Joseph Smith Memorial building wasn't working so we didn't get to see the Joseph Smith Restoration video. But the kids had a great time looking at the temple and walking around on the grounds. Cole and Caden wanted to do something fun with there hair for the summer. After saying yes I slowly ate my words as I heard what they wanted to do with it and of course Kristi's sister Miri was available to color Cole's Mohawk a wonderful bright pink. Thanks Miri he did love it and had fun while it lasted. I let them walk around with them for a week before they got shaved down quite a lot. I wanted to take the kids to Lagoon but unfortunately they weren't open during the week so we didn't end up going. All in all it was a great spur of the moment trip. On the way home we went through Snowflake and stayed with the Ritz's. The kids had a blast and keep talking about how much fun it would be to live on a farm like they do. They had lots of fun getting chased by cows, swimming in a creek and holding baby bunnies and pigs. Thanks for a great weekend Kathleen and Eric the kids loved it and your house is gorgeous.




1 comment:
I'm taking my mom to the Burger Bar next week when she comes to visit!! We saw it on Diners Drive ins and Dives and knew we had to go!! I actually have a huge list of places to go to eat at, there seems to be a lot of fun places to eat at around here!!
Post a Comment