Saturday, November 14, 2009

Masquerade Party


Michaela and I threw a Masquerade Murder Mystery party. What a night you can't go wrong with dinner, a murder, and dessert!! I have to congratulate our victim for doing an outstanding job Joe Smith you rock. And another favorite was of course the murder non other than Marty Joyner I always new there was something different about him :) I'll have to make sure he's not tampering with Tiffany's cooking the next time I get some cookies from her!! Marty was found guilty of poisoning Joe's food which lead to his untimely death at my party. Thanks everyone for coming and making the night so fun.


Our Victim with his beautiful wife Stacey.


The Lady with the best voice of the night Dawn's character had to sing everything she said!! You definitely pulled it off girl way to go :)


More pretty lady's with great mask the middle one Tiffany came with the Murderer.


My awesome sister-in-law Amy with my brother-in-law Chance.



Michaela my wonderful friend who helped me put the party together.

The Victim revealing to the party that he was murdered.




And this is what happens when the boys get together and visit!!




And the Best "Butt" of the night definitely goes to Jim he really looked great in those purple pants!!

No comments: