Saturday, December 19, 2009

Star Wars Lego Party



A friendly game of "Toilet Tag"




Kylar striking a pose :)



Whats a party without Red Rover!



Of course you have to have presents!!


Natalie after eating a cup cake.



A relay to see who can get the lego in the jar the quickest.

I haven't thrown a birthday party for Brock yet so I decided that this year was his year!! Of course he wanted a Star Wars Lego Party what boy doesn't want that?? We had so much fun playing lots of games, eating cake, and the highlight of the event was the candy scavenger hut where everyone got to find their own candy for their loot bag! After everyone was tuckered out including mom, dad and relatives we sat and watched Star Wars the Clone Wars cartoon. But with some bad planning on my part we ended up running out of things to do 20 min too early. Luckily I have an awesome Sister-in-law Amy who filled in and entertained the kids with a game called four corners. After that a nephew of mine taught everyone to play toilet tag strange name but the kids seemed to like it but what kid wouldn't with a name like that!! Luckily we were able to keep the kids occupied and having fun until the parents showed up. I know now why I don't throw many birthday parties but we did end up having lots of fun. It was worth it in the end and Brock had a great time playing with his friends and having a couple of hours completely centered around him! Happy Birthday Brock we love you sooo much.

No comments: