Cole and Caden decided to play baseball this year. So being the mom who loves to watch her kids play sports is like sure why not!! Well I didn't realize how serious people take there baseball. I first drove up to drop the kids off for practice and all I notice is all the boys with rolling bags that carry all there matching equipment!! I quickly realized this is a very intense but fun to watch sport. After the season was over Cole decided that he would rather stick to soccer!! Thanks goodness I can handle buying a soccer ball and shin guards. But Caden wants to stick with baseball. So anyone with baseball equipment let me know before you let it go we could use it!! I was really excited though that Caden wanted to play baseball I thought how awesome it this since he is left handed right. He could totally be an awesome pitcher and hitter. Well I took him to his first batting practice and found out even though he is left handed the boy throws right and bats right. Go figure :) That's alright though he hit great this past season and I couldn't be more proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment