Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break Day Two




Today I was searching for a fun activity to take the boys. I found an interesting web site that lists all the current museums and what they are featuring that day. That lead me to Cerreta Chocolate factory tour. What better place to take the boys but somewhere they can see and eat the chocolate they are making. Well some ideas are better as an idea then when you get there!! I think everyone visiting AZ that day decided to take the same tour we did. Due to the amount of people we weren't able to see as much as we could have or hear the lady conducting the tour. But all in all we still had a great time getting to eat chocolate. On the way home we decided to get Sonic slushes and a Red Box movie. I love that my kids think that is one of the greatest ways to spend an afternoon. I guess they are more like me than I think since that is my favorite thing to do is snuggling up and watching movies all day :)

No comments: