Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Cole found a FRIEND!!
Cole was grabbing his bike from the backyard this morning and suddenly is shouting that I need to come quick and see this. Of course I'm thinking the worst a dead bird or mouse or something Esme got ahold of. But instead we saw this little fellow or should I say rather large fellow. I'm use to seeing the smaller ones running all over my block walls but this one looks like it belongs as a pet or something!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is a big guy! Hi Sarah! This is Amie Wright...hopefully the name rings a bell! I was on Jill Smith's page and saw you. I just thought I'd pop in and say hello!!! Loved seeing the pics of your boys. I can't believe how grown up they are! Tell Gage I said hi (not that he'll remember who on earth I am...!)I also have a blog if you're ever bored out of your mind and need something to do (ha, ha, ha)...come check us out! amie-theboysandme.blogspot.com
Wow, that is big!
That is one reason that I couldn't live in AZ. All those crawly things creep me out.
Post a Comment