Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Sister Graduates From NCU Way to go!!


Me, Cindy, and Colleen right after the Graduation Ceremony

Dinner at the Bonefish Grill to celebrate

Cindy with my cute nephew Kyle

Kyle with his new Chop Sticks!

I was able to fly up to North Carolina for the weekend to see my sister get her bachelors degree in accounting. We had such a great time with just us girls minus one of my sisters. Deborah you will need to come next time!! I flew into Raleigh and stayed with my younger sister and was able to keep it a secret from my parents and my older sister that was graduating. I sat in the auditorium a few seats away from my sister to make sure we had enough seats reserved for everyone. My parents didn't even notice I was there until they were about to sit down. It was great the pure look of what the heck is going on was priceless!! I was going to meet my older sister for lunch before she graduated but me and my younger sister got lost so we had to meet us on the way and get us back on track. It was still a good surprise and I definitely was so glad I was able to do it. Congratulations Cindy I can't wait till its my turn :) You Rock Girl!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look just like your sisters!