
It was so much fun being able to share this night with Tif and Marty thanks for coming with us we loved it!!


Take one I noticed Chris had his sunglasses on!! If you notice I totally have both earrings on in this picture I must of lost one on the walk over to the show :(

Of course he was thrilled to remove them :)
What can I say more than I absolutely loved loved loved seeing this show. It was awesome I really enjoyed the character of Glenda she was great. We got to share this wonderful night with our good friends the Joyner's. We began our journey with dinner at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant and from there we walked to the Gammage auditorium. ** Note to self don't wear heals next time even if they look really good with your outfit you toes and soles of your feet will thank you in the morning!! Another side note don't borrow earrings from your live in roomy Kristi I totally lost one on the walk to the show. Other than that the night was totally awesome and I will definitely be seeing it again next time it comes back to AZ.




5 comments:
Yay, Wicked is amazing!!! You know Sarah, sometimes you have to sacrifice for fashion, and you looked HOT, ya know, so the pain of the shoes was worth it!!! What did Chris think of the play?
He was how should I say O.K with the evening not one of his favorites but not one of his worst either!! I want to go with a bunch of girlfriends next year :)
Soo glad you had fun. I wish we could've seen it in AZ. It's our favorite play!! You looked HOT, missing an earring and all!
Chris looks so excited :) I am glad you had such a great time. I haven't seen it but I have heard a huge buzz about it.
LOVED it!! We had so much fun and should totally get together for the next one!!!! Our Next WICKED show -- let's try the GNO thing!
Post a Comment