Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July Wigwam Style

Posted by Picasa

We had a fun adventure this 4th of July we took the kids over to the Wigwam and stayed the night. All day long the kids swam, ate, and played with friends. We saw the Chou's there the Garcia's and the Christensen's. It was like a mini ward function!! The fireworks were very good and I loved the fact that we watched them from the pool while the kids swam. The grand finalee was on of the best I have seen and Brock was histarical threw the whole thing. I enjoyed listening to him EEWW and AHH during the whole show. Later that night... say at about 3 am in the morning Chris got the stomach flu. Needless to say the night was cut short and I hurried and packed the car and we drove home. That close of courters with someone with the flu isn't good for anyone especially when you can hear them throwing up. Of course I consoled him as I was running out the door heading to the car and looking for any kind of sanitizer I could find. :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

How funny Jed got the flu that day too!

Jodi said...

Hope he is feeling better and no one else got sick. Sounds like a fun 4th. I think it would be awesome to be in a pool and seeing fireworks!

Smith Family said...

I think swimming and watching fireworks would be awesome! You can't beat the enjoyable weather that AZ provides for the 4th.