Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter







What a wonderful day Easter is. It is such an awesome time to reflect and be grateful for all that our Heavenly Father has done for us. I have been so blessed in my life and it would take days to list all the wonderful blessings I have but I will list the first ten that pops into my mind.
1. My Heavenly Father
2.The Gospel
3. My family
4. Friends
5. Chris has a job
6. A house to live in and food on the table
7. Freedom
8. Being a stay at home mom.
9. Food Storage
10. Chocolate :)
I am so grateful for the atonement and the opportunity I now have to be able to return home to my Heavenly Father. With all that in my life how can I not be the happiest person everyday!!

5 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

Amen, sister.

Tiffany said...

I'm right there with ya too!

Jodi said...

I agree, we are so lucky to have the knowledge and truth in our lives. We are very blessed!

Jill said...

What a great Easter message, gratitude for life and family. You are awesome! Okay, I love that you have a blog and I hope you don't mind that I'm adding you to mine!

Sokim said...

Jill I love you of course I wouldn't mind if you added me. Can't wait to see your new house next week :)