I can't believe I have a boy old enough to go to the Priesthood Session with the adults!! Chris couldn't make it this year due to the Police Academy so our wonderful Uncle Chance filled in and took Gage with him. Not only did he get to have this experience but they drove down over to Grandpa Mikos's stake center and watched the session with him and his other Uncle Jed, and cousin Alex. After they enjoyed dinner at Macayos. The server asked Gage if he wanted "rice and beans" with his order Gage replied yes I will have "Fries"!! I guess he forgot he wasn't at McDonald's :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Kids grow up way too fast!
In his first picture he doesn't look to happy! I guess being that grown up takes some getting used to. Good for him for going!
Post a Comment