Friday, April 17, 2009
Spring Fling at Dreaming Summit
The whole family had a great time at the spring fling this year. The boys had fun playing all the games and getting pizza and soda for dinner!! Chris and I left early so Kristi and Devin took over and watched the kids play until 7pm when it was over. When me and Chris got home that night we found the boys all sleeping on the couches and floor. Normally this would be fine but they all ended up getting there hair sprayed with different colors!! After scurring around and cleaning the areas the best I could naturally I thought what a great picture. After everyone immediatly got to take showers and shampooed all the color out. Brock wasn't waking up at all so he got to sleep on the floor with a big sheet under him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment