Friday, August 14, 2009

Its that time of year again


Saying goodbye to my Kindergartner


Caden fining his desk on the first day.

Brocks 1st Day of Kindergarten 2009


Caden looking good in his new clothes.



As always Cole lookin awesome :)


Cole with his teacher Mrs. Willis


Cole at the meet your teacher night

Caden with his new teacher Mrs. Zuniga

Caden at meet your teacher night.

Brock with his teacher Mrs. Westfall

Meet your teacher night.

I can't believe its time for school already. This year comes with mixed emotions, I'm happy that the kids are excited for school, but sad that all my kids are gone this year. I am proud to say that I have only gotten kicked off campus once so far for hanging out watching Brock hanging onto the gate that he was playing behind. I only wanted to watch him actually walk into his class and make sure he didn't need me for anything (Whats the big deal about that!!). I thought I was going to get bored but the last few weeks have proved me wrong. My new found freedom has allowed me to volunteer at the school more often. And now I've discovered a new hobby of clipping coupons and extra bucks from CVS and Walgreens. I can't believe how much money I am saving and the things I am getting for FREE!! The kids are all doing great and love there teachers what a blessing that is hopefully the rest of the year will go by this smoothly.

1 comment:

Chance Mikos said...

Looks like Cole is going to enjoy school this year! He smile says it all...