Friday, August 14, 2009

Its official I'm now a mom of a teenager!!




Gage turned 13 today!! Happy Happy Birthday Gage. Unfortunately we had planned to go out to dinner and a movie. But just so happened that Cole came down with strep throat yesterday and Gage has a touch of the stomach flu. So instead of going out we decided to bring the party in, we went to In-n-Out for dinner, got Donuts for dessert, and rented movies and xbox 360 games. Oh and did I mention Gage got lots of money for his birthday!! All that sugar and game playing makes anyone feel better right!! Happy Birthday Gage hope it was a good one. Your such a great kid I couldn't of gotten a better behaved teenager. Love ya tons, Mom.

2 comments:

kathee said...

Happy Birthday Gage!!! Sarah, I'm pretty sure that is the most perfect birthday for a 13 year old you could ever do anyway!!!

Hezstone said...

Sarah, he is so much older..so crazy! I need to see your kids before they leave on their missions.