Thursday, September 10, 2009

Congratulations Chris you Finally Made it throught the Academy









All I can say is hallelujah its finally over!! Its been a very long six months and I am so glad that Chris will no longer have classes three times a week. In the morning of the graduation I woke up with the worst back pain ever. I knew something was wrong when I couldn't stand up straight a couple hours later. Its always the days when you don't have time that something goes wrong. I still had to get all the food ready for the after ceremony party and my house cleaned. After enduring several hours of pain I couldn't take it any longer and found an urgent care. Man all I can say is thank goodness for painkillers!! The doctor who saw me couldn't figure out if I was had a kidney stone or a kidney infection you have to love modern medicine when in doubt flush the body with antibiotic and painkillers. All I was hoping for was to be able to function and stand on stage with Chris at the graduation. Well the painkillers took effect and I was on cloud nine literally. The whole family and friends were able to see the graduation ceremony at the orpheum theater. I was pretty impressed with the appetizers they had in the pre-ceremony I think Caden ate about $20 in shrimp :) My stomach was a little shaky so I wasn't able to eat anything there but it looked really good. Afterwards we had lots of food at our house and plenty of kids running around. It was a great night thanks to all those who came out and supported our family.

6 comments:

taylortots said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
taylortots said...

Oops I have spelling issues!! Congrats on a hard year! What blessings we have seen!! We are so excited for you to join the "force!" Mike is so excited to have you on his squad, be sure to keep him in line!! What a difficult thing to be able to balance your family, work, church, life..thats what I call enduring to the end!! Congrats again, the rest is fun stuff! Love you all~

kathee said...

Whit whoo Chris - lookin good in your uniform!! Thom and I are really happy for you, that sure was a lot of work and sacrifice for both of you. Sarah, there is a girl in my ward that looks EXACTLY like you, it kind of bums me out (sniff, sniff). (every time I see her I think "Sarah!!!" and then realize, oh yeah, not Sarah.......)

Jenny Roberts said...

way to go Chris!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is so awesome!

kanishk said...

Mike is so excited to have you on his squad, be sure to keep him in line!! What a difficult thing to be able to balance your family,


Work From Home India