Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Book Fair and Crazy Hair Day at School


Eating dinner at the Book Fair


Brock showing us how well he can rock climb.



Crazy hair day its hard to figure out what to do when you have all boys!!




All week the boys asked if they could color their hair for Crazy Hair day. Of course I said sure why not well the night before the boys asked what color I got. Note to self be careful what you promise :) At 8pm I was rushing around looking for hair color which Walgreens and CVS apparently don't have in case someone is looking. Thank goodness for 24 hr Walmart down the street came to my rescue. To top things off it was donuts with dad in the morning and Chris was out of town I had once again promised the boys I would just buy them donuts and they could have them for breakfast. Well Walmart doesn't have them so another stop to Bashas was made and lucky for me they discount them at night so I got a dozen for only $3. and they we all long johns my kids favorite except Caden who announced that he only likes powder donuts ( it always has to be at least one!! ) The moral of the story be prepared to follow through if you promise your kids and end up forgetting you did that. :)

No comments: