I finally gave in and let Chris take me shooting. He has been wanting me to get more involved with guns and shooting. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be the guns definetly kicked more than I thought they would. They are going to have to start calling me Calamity Jane now I told Chris that was the risk he was going to have to take because what can I say I'm good at everything lol !!! We've got along way to go before I'm better than him but next time if there is more things to shoot at I may get more excited. I have to say its just fun to shoot things I feel like a little kid but when you see the glass break or can flip over its pretty exciting :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Welcome to the club! Do you have your own gun yet?
Post a Comment