Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Another year and Another Anniversary!!



Today I just haven't been motivated to do anything. I put on my fuzzy slippers and it was all over after that! I did however fold 4 loads of clothes and clean my bathroom so that's something. Its great to have these days that I can just hang around and not do too much. While I was relaxing and enjoying my day I was thinking about all the things I love about Chris. Here is my top 10 list.

10. He showed me how much he cares for me while I was in labor with Brock and having a really bad time he passed out because he thought I was in too much pain..
9. He enjoys just hanging out on Friday nights and watching movies with the family.
8. When I see a giant spider or any creepy crawly thing he'll get rid of it for me.

7. He goes out on Black Friday with me and puts up with all the long lines.

6. He keeps my car running at least most of the time...

5. He tries to comfort and take care of me when I'm sick or just bummed out.
4. When I'm not feeling well he totally takes over and gets the boys to bed for me.

3. He loves spending time with his family and taking the boys out on adventures like hiking, camping, shooting... you know boy things!!

2. He works his butt off to support his family and spend happy wife :)

1. He puts God first in his life.

Here's to you babe Love ya tons,
ooxxooXoXXx
(Hug hug, kiss kiss, hug hug, big kiss, little hug, kiss kiss, little kiss)
Chris came home with gorgeous roses and my favorite pick me up (Low-carb Monster!!)

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversary. I love your fuzzy slippers, they must be comfy.

kathee said...

Happy Anniversary!!