Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shhh.... don't tell anyone but Chris turned 37 TODAY!!!





Wow 37 year old. Not so sure how I feel about that yet :) At least he's still able to get around and for the most part remembers everything I tell him!! My camera isn't working so I couldn't take any good pictures. But we all had a great time wishing Daddy a happy birthday even though the kids thought he wasn't going to get over the fact that Esme our precious little dog dug up his newly planted garden!! I guess she wanted to wish him a happy birthday in her own way. I hope you had a good birthday Chris we all love you.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey what is Jedrek doing in those picts'? Oh wait its Chance! Its kinda scarry how close they look alike!

Tiffany said...

Happy belated birthday Chris!!! You don't look a day over 50--oh! I mean over 37! :)

taylortots said...

Love you old man!! You still gots it after all these years! You look good in blue!! Happy Birthday!! We owe you a Dinner!

kanishk said...

You look good in blue!! Happy Birthday!


Work From Home India