Friday, October 2, 2009

Caden's Baptism








Thanks for taking the family picture Amy!!



Its always a special day when you have one of your kids baptized. And this was no exception I hope Caden will always remember what he felt like on that day so I asked him a few questions:


1. What were your feelings that day - really excited, couldn't wait, a little nervous, and he was happy they waited for him because he had to go to the bathroom right before they started!!


2. What was it like going under the water - a little cold and happy when my dad pulled me up. I also like trying to unplug the font until we were told the next ward needed it filled still.


3. How did you feel when they confirmed you a member of the church - it hurt my neck to have every ones hands on my head, and I felt like a member of the church and I felt really warm inside.


4. Do you have a testimony - Yes my testimony is I know this church is true, I know that President Monson is a great prophet, I love my family, and I say this in the name of Jesus Christ amen.


5. How did you like the talks for your baptism - I thought they were really cool, I thought Grandpa's talk was funny and I loved that we got gummy bears (so we would always remember to "Bear" our testimony).


Caden we are so proud of your decision to be baptized and your Heavenly Father very proud as well. You are a very special boy and we love you very much. Always remember your Heavenly Father is there for you and your never alone. And if you continue to do what is right the Holy Ghost will be your constant companion as well.

1 comment:

Jenny Roberts said...

I am so glad I got to go to your baptsim. We love you Caden.