Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gage is officially part of the "Brace Face" gang!!







I love being able to joke around with my boy's. I really don't call him brace face but I couldn't think of anything else to say :) He did so well getting them on I am very proud of him. Its going to be so fun to see the change it its going to make for him. I know he is self conscious about his teeth so I'm so excited we are able to do this for him. After about two hours Gage was official and had all his braces on his teeth. Later that night his bracket on his front tooth came off. Well naturally the orthodontist wasn't working the rest of the week. At those prices they can afford not to work half the week!! It wasn't bothering him so it wasn't an urgent thing. Well Sunday night me and Gage were wrestling around and somehow I managed to take off about the whole top row of brackets :) Seriously I don't normally hit my kids in the mouth!! It just so happened that I fell off the bed and as I went down my knee hit his mouth. So after another trip to the Orthodontist on Monday he is all put back together. Hopefully it will hold a little longer this time!!

No comments: