Wow another year has flown by. I'm starting to get a little more gray, lines on my face, and things just aren't quite as perky as I would like them to be!! But what the heck I do love being in my thirty's!! Maybe one of these years I will figure out what I am going to do with the rest of my life when I'm all grown up :) As of right now I am having a great time watching my kids grow and being able to stay home with them. I've got a great husband who keeps me on my toes but I wouldn't change it for anything. He was so sweet for my birthday he told me not to worry about dinner he would take care of it. So after work he came home with all kinds of subs, chips, and cupcakes. He invited my two favorite sister-in-laws and there families to come over. We hung out ate and had a great time. And don't let me forget all my sweet girlfriends earlier that day got me my favorite cake of all time. The All-American chocolate cake from Costco YUMMY!! Thanks for making my day special and all the notes on Face book I appreciate it. Love ya all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Aww How sweet, Are you sure your 33? LOL
I still can't believe I missed out on that Costco chocolate cake! It's my favorite. Happy Birthday!
I love the picture of the crazy lady jumping in the background. She must be a fun girl.
Happy Belated Birthday! You look really look 23, how do you do it with 4 boys! I love the picture at the top of your blog of the boys, it is so cute.
Post a Comment