Since Gage and Cole Both got new guns for Christmas they have been begging Chris to take them out shooting. So bright and early at least around 9 a.m Chris and his brother Chance rounded up all the boys and took them shooting. They had a blast and best of all nobody shot their eye out!! Chris didn't want me to take any pictures of the boys with their guns because he didn't want to government to find out we had them!! But I convinced him one picture won't hurt so make sure you don't tell any of your higher up friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Wolverines!
Soo fun. My boys would be all over that too. How are you guys doing? Are you guys still enjoying Litchfield park? I can't believe the housing market there in AZ. Crazy!!! How are the Mahers? Did they move yet? We had heard from Liz that their daughter graduated last year. Time sure does fly by! Drop me a line..I'd love to catch up. T
WOW, guns for Christmas! It sounds like you've got an inside connection if the government doesn't already know you own them. I will keep my mouth shut but I want one.
Cute family. I hope you don't mind me snooping on your blog, but I'm glad I found it.
Okay, here's a totally random comment, especially when you consider the fact that I haven't seen you guys for a few years but..... I had a dream that I got a new job at Target as a cashier. Guess who was one of the customers who came through my line? Chris!! Random? For sure. Creepy? Maybe!
Post a Comment