We were at Walmart the other day I know shocking!! When my husband thought it would be fun to mess with the boys and have brother Tubbs come over since we was in the area with his police car. Unfortunately due to others around he wasn't able to arrest the boys totally kidding!! The boys are so in awe of Policemen its funny. Just the other day we were in Wendy's when some Police Officers showed up and my kids totally freaked out. I asked if they wanted to get there autographs just as a joke but of course they took me as serious and totally wanted to get them!! Good thing Chris is doing really well in the academy right now I'm not sure they could handle the fact that their dad isn't going to be a reserve police officer. Cole has even started to memorise cop codes with Chris. They both quiz each other all the time now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment