Tuesday, February 17, 2009
They were doing WHAT!!
The other day I was relaxing peacefully to the silence I had in my home. When my wonderful friend Dawn called wondering if I new what my kids were doing? Oh great I though what are they into!! Well she exclaimed with a little laughter I just saw them as I passed by they are in the wash up the street having a funeral for the rabbit that was dead on the road. The first thoughts of course were man I sure hope they didn't touch it!! Then a couple of minutes later my kids ran in with the Thrower kids and told me all about the funeral and that they need paper to create a proper head stone. They all said a few nice things about "Bobby Jack" the bunny and wished his family well :) So for all you fellow bunny rabbits I wish you will remember the good times you had with "Bobby" and know he is in a better place. I like to imagine a huge green grassy field were lots of bunnies are frolicking and having the time of their life!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That is hilarious!!
Post a Comment