Today me and Cole got to spend the day together :) Brock came along also since he only goes to school for half the day. The first thing we did was go to the movies and see Hotel for Dogs. I was not excited to say the least to see this movie. But to my surprise this was a really cute movie and I enjoyed it. The boys especially liked it and that makes it even better to watch. After the movie we headed over to Red Robin, Cole wanted to try their Whiskey burger since Gage got it the last time we where there. After taking a bite of it he decided it wasn't as good as he remembered (isn't that how it always goes lol). But that was alright since he wasn't all that hungry anyways due to all the soda at the movies!! After Red Robin we headed to the library and stocked up on books and movies. I would have to say we had a great day together. I have decided that we will rotate once a month one of my boys will get to pick a day to stay home from school and spend the day with "mom". Of course this is contingent on them maintaining their grades and not being behind in work when its their month. My kids are growing up so fast that I am trying to take as many special times like this and really savor the experience and memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment