Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Saying goodbye to 2008 and hello to 2009!!

New Years Eve -- This year we were able to bring in the new year with lots of great food, good friends, and plenty of laughs.

(can you count how many chins I've got going on in this picture!!)

Resolutions for the new year--

Read the Book of Mormon and Doctrine and Covenants, Get me and my kids eating healthier, Staying on top of my house cleaning (don't really foresee this happening but what the heck!!), Spending less time doing frivolous things and more time with my family, and stocking up on my 1 year food storage.

Resolutions I completed from last year!!



I have to give myself a big pat on the back because I actually completed the Book of Mormon front to back this year. That's a big accomplishment for me because I always seem to read and do well for a weak and then I don't know what happens but I just lose weeks at a time without realizing I hadn't read!



1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love the glasses, you both look great. I think you are a pro at completing this new year resolutions, much better than I am. You have helped me to choose to read the BOM this year. I am terrible at it.