Thursday, September 18, 2008

Anyone for Gelato??



Happy Birthday Michaela and Dawn. Any excuse to go out for a girls day is alright with me. This time we decided to try a new place called Ground Control its located next to Burger King by the Walmart grocery center. Everyone said it was awesome I will have to take their word on this since I am extremely weird and not an ice cream lover. I know I know don't stone me just yet trust me I love lots of other sweet treats!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I love Gelato! I am glad you found my blog. I love reading blogs, it is such a good way to keep in touch. So now I can keep tabs on all the fun things you get to do. Your blog is very cute.

taylortots said...

That was tons of fun and yummy too! What classy icecream! Just think all this time I have been eating McDonalds cones! Good thing I didn't know about that when I was pregnant, I really would have been in trouble!

Smith Family said...

That looks like a fun place to hang out. We love gelato, you'll have to try it! :-)