Friday, September 19, 2008

Shh Don't tell Chris!!



Chris has worked very hard creating a beautiful garden in our backyard. It first started as a contest between him and his brother but has grown into a fun activity that both he and Brock enjoy doing. Brock loves showing off the plants that his dad plants specifically for him!! Well my darling little puppy has claimed the garden as a fun place to dig and play. I have tried very hard to teach her to stay out but its not working. Its just a very fun place to lay and dig!! Well today she ran in there and I couldn't get her out. She finally ran out but with a casualty in her mouth. She dug up a poor defenseless baby carrot. I've decided not to tell Chris since he was away on a business trip. I have grown fond of the puppy and don't want to witness what might happen to her if he were to find out!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

You have a puppy? what is it's name?