Saturday, September 6, 2008

What Will They Think Of Next??



Today I took the boys to Target to get pictures of Cole taken. While we were there they had to get some candy of course. I couldn't believe what they found and was even more surprised they actually wanted them. They are called Mallowburgers (sounds yummy & and even looks better!!). So hold off on your next appetizing meal until you get one of these bad boys! They were so good that Brock took one bite and then offered the rest of it to Gage. Cole and Caden ate about 1/3 of theirs and then started punching holes in them and playing with it. I guess we are safe for now it doesn't look like Mallowburgers are going to become an american favorite just yet!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love your blog Sarah!! My neice has the same background. So it sounds like your weekend get-a-way was very relaxing...the important thing is that you finally made it to
IKEA and the Joseph Smith video is WONDERFUL!! I need to go see it again. Hey, ya wanna go get a hamburger at Target for lunch tomorrow?