Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thou Shall Not "Covenant" Wait I Mean "Covet"



Our family was lucky enough to get the missionaries over for dinner last night. My kids love it when the missionaries come over because this mean mom goes all out and cooks an awesome dinner. And I must say I out did myself this time not only did I order the pizza myself I also picked up all up on my own. I know most of you are jealous of my culinary expertise. But don't worry if you need to know my secret I will tell you. ( coupons from Papa Murphys and a need to simplify dinner!!) After dinner the missionaries taught the kids the ten commandments and Caden was doing so well until they asked him the tenth commandment and he proudly said thou shall not covenant!! After explaining that we actually do want to covenant but not covet he finally understood at least we hope he did :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's funny! I love those fun moments with the kids and it's awesome that you are so good at journaling these little stories!

Smith Family said...

Wow Sarah, you really did out do yourself. Now when the Elders go to other homes, they're going to be intimidated knowing the bar has been set soo high! :-)
We love having them over to our house.