Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Food Storage

I just placed an order for 38 pounds of Washington Bosque Pears they were $19.50 on Bountifulbaskets.org. If anyone is interested in getting some quickly go on there website read about the location and how to pick them and order before Thursday Nov. 6. I will be canning at my house all day on Veteran's day anyone who would like to come over is welcome!! I think the time has come that its very important we all have a good food storage for our families. If anyone has canned pears before and could offer me some tips that would be greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

Smith Family said...

How awesome you're getting those pears. I wish we were there, I'd come and can with you. Enjoy!

Sokim said...

I wish you could too that would be awesome.

Jodi said...

WOW 38 pounds, that is crazy. Good luck with the pears.

Tiffany said...

I would like to can with you..I've never done it before so you'll have to walk me through it! I'll call you.