I woke up this morning with this song in my head!! Probably because I was so worked up last night about the elections. On the possitive side our marriage prop. passed so thats a relief. I was talking to Dawn lastnight and we decided that the movie Starwars is unfolding before our very eyes. I hope everyone is taking precausions to be able to provide for there families. I guess the best thing we can do right now is pray and stay faithful and remember we will be blessed. At least this is what I keep telling myself I just wish my anxiety would take this advise. I really wanted my kids to grow up and have the same expreriences that we all had when we were kids. But I think that time is over and our kids are going to have to be strong and face alot more challenges than we can even imagine and this time.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Stay Calm, Breath it will be alright!!
I woke up this morning with this song in my head!! Probably because I was so worked up last night about the elections. On the possitive side our marriage prop. passed so thats a relief. I was talking to Dawn lastnight and we decided that the movie Starwars is unfolding before our very eyes. I hope everyone is taking precausions to be able to provide for there families. I guess the best thing we can do right now is pray and stay faithful and remember we will be blessed. At least this is what I keep telling myself I just wish my anxiety would take this advise. I really wanted my kids to grow up and have the same expreriences that we all had when we were kids. But I think that time is over and our kids are going to have to be strong and face alot more challenges than we can even imagine and this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Amen, I second it all.
Stay calm, and breathe...it will be okay...but I feel your anxiety..
Excited to see you on the 21st..xx
Hey Sarah! I was so excited to see that you have a blog! I was just thinking about guys. Looks like you guys are doing well...but the last I heard you were moving to a Carolina. Looks like you're back, though. What's the latest? So good to "see" you!
Post a Comment