Monday, November 17, 2008
Goodbye Old Friend
Can we please have a moment of silence........ My lovely husband has decided to sacrifice one of his most prized possessions due to the slowing economy. Or perhaps his nagging wife telling him its time to move on. Chris bought a "bread truck" not really but a tool truck while we were living in N.C. Since then he has used it probably a total of 10 times. Mainly it stays parked at our dear friends lot the Wolfley's . I think its hilarious looking and don't understand but my husband is very attached to this truck and even though I don't understand it I am grateful he is allowing me to sell it. O.K I know by now many of you are asking yourself where can I get a sweet truck like this it will be listed on Ebay so let the bidding begin!!!. Hey Tiff wouldn't this be an awesome truck for all your baking deliveries. Can you just picture it now with a big "Sweet Tooth" on the side man that would be HOT! You could even equip it with an oven in the back for all those baking emergency's :)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I can't believe you are getting rid of that! That holds a lot of memories for Chris, poor guy.
What a great idea for Tiff! Hopefully she sees this in time before its sold on Ebay. :-)
can we at least have a going away party for her?
This is Marty
Please don't give Tiff any more ideas...she's already looking for business cards (WOAH) + she can get a speeding ticket in 'old friend' too:), then the process begins again..
Although, I don't think the cameras can detect 'old friend' in AZ, hee hee
Oh man, we're gonna miss that sucker comming around the corner!! Chris looked like a little kid in that beast!! Awesome idea for Tiff though...Chris we will have a going away party for it~
TOTALLY!!!! (this is Tiff) Man, I could make some bucks in that thing selling my baked goodies!!! Rissa and I can ride around all day long selling my sweets to all the workers on the street...only one thing, I'll have to learn Spanish!...I'd have to swing by and pick Marty up from work every so often so he can go riding (and translate) with me!! HHHmmmmm...ya'll got me thinkin'!!!..oh, and I'd definitely have to get some shelves in that thang so my BALLS don't roll around everywhere while I'm driving!!!
Post a Comment