Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Night






Well it finally came I don't know who was more excited me or the kids. Possibly me since I new it was going to be over and I could look forward to more pressing things. Like seeing Twilight in a couple more weeks!! But the kids had a great time we combined forces with the clifford kids and went out for about an hour when Brock decided he was done and wanted to go home. I asked him if he wanted to go to some houses on our way home. He respectfully decided and informed me he already had enough candy!! I didn't think that was possible but man I love that kid. I was very sad that my pumkins didn't make it this year. Note to anyone wanting to preserve their pumkins longer don't place them in the freezer apparently the pumpkins don't hold up well after they thaw!! When they were completly thawed they just sunk in and were one big soggy pumpkin mess.



No comments: