Monday, November 24, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!

Well it finally happened after months of anticipation I was able to go and see the movie Friday night. We had such a great time thanks so much Heather what an awesome idea to rent a movie theater and then fill it with friends. Even though I didn't win any cool prizes I still had a great time. Way to go Jessica for winning the Twilight Christmas ornament. She was the only one in our group to win a prize. The movie was great it lacked a little bit but all in all I really enjoyed it. and who wouldn't with Edward there with you for two hours!!

Me and Kristi with our "Golden Tickets"




Piling everyone in to drive over to Mesa to see the movie.



My awesome camera skills I kept trying to take a picture of me, Kristi, and Kathee while we were sitting in the movie theater but I kept either cutting myself out or Kathee out.


In the movie theater can you find Sarah's eye!!

Chilling out after to discuss the movie we just saw and gush about Edward!!

Waiting, and waiting, and waiting to finally get in the theater!

3 comments:

Hezstone said...

Such a great post...I really wished I wasn't so overwhelmed and could have just gone to hang out, and absorb..glad you had a good time. I am gonna go and see it tomorrow with friends again..YIPEE!! Maybe I will go by myself today..tee hee, what's that we are in a recession..or did you say see ya at the concession?
..yes the movie has it's elements of cheesy, but EDWARD..oh my!! (big sigh) Rob P. nailed it!!

kathee said...

Yes, it was SO AWESOME!!! I can't believe I ever doubted he could be Edward!!! I "have" to go see it again Wednesday with my mom!!! Poor me!

Jodi said...

Sounds like a fun filled evening with lots of good friends. I didn't know Kristi was into Twilight.