
This is my favorite time of the year. I love when the weather gets colder the nights get longer and the Christmas lights go up. Another great things is its too early in the month to realized just how much I spent on Christmas yet!! But seriously I really love how generous people are during this time of year. You really get to see how much love there is our there amongst all the evils of the world. You get to hear so many different stories of others helping people who don't have anything or who just need some extra help to get through the holiday's. This year is definitely going to be a challenge for most of us but its those times when you realize its not about the presents but how we can serve others and give whatever we can to those in need. Its the warm feeling you get to have though the season as you see others giving and also as you serve others that I love. Other things I love about this season is decorating for Christmas I enjoy this more than any other holiday. Every year I try my hardest to get as much done at the beginning of the month so I'm not as busy toward the end. But some how that really never happens. Baking at Christmas is another one of my favorite things to do. I can't wait to start making fudge, truffles, cookies and what ever else I can think of this year. So Merry Christmas everyone I hope you have a good one!




3 comments:
WOW I can't believe you guys have blogs!!! I found yours on Heathers blog...which I didn't know she had. Happy Holidays and stay in touch.
It sounds like you have a very yummy Christmas with all your sweet treats.
Merry Christmas Mikos Family.
Sarah- I am so glad you have a blog!! I sent you an invite to our family blog...I didn't know you were a blogging girly!
Post a Comment