Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Brock!! We Love You


Brock Branson Mikos 2 days old

Look how tiny those feet are! ( 1 month old)

My little boy at one month. I love this picture.

Brock in his blessing outfit.






3 years old and ready for anything!

4 years look at that smile!!

Brock you are sooo cute!

Brock turns 5 yrs old




Hey what can I say its always the Christmas babies that get the shaft!! I'm only a few days late though and I do have a good excuse. Anyways.... wanted to tell my little baby boy how much we love him. He turned the big 5 this year man time is going by way too fast. We keep telling him to stop growing and getting older but he isn't listening to us!! I wish I could just freeze time and keep them all the way they are right now. I wasn't able to be here for Brock's birthday I was in California attending my Grandpa's funeral. But Brock had an awesome birthday anyways. His dad took work off and spent the whole day with him. First they got to go to lunch with Caden since it was the holiday meal for school that day. Then Dad took Brock to Mcdonalds for his favorite meal a chicken nugget happy meal. After that it was back to the school for lunch with Cole. Later that night they had cake with was made with lots of love by Raunde (by the way thanks a bunch for that :) and the best part of the whole night was when Brock opened his present which was a new scooter!! Yeah hope you had a great birthday love you Brock!!

3 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

happy birthday brock! It is hard to believe it has been 5 years since you were born. I remember when you were a baby, and I remember you coming into nursery. Wow!

kathee said...

Happy Birthday Brock!!!

Jodi said...

I forgot how close Dru and Brock are! Dru turned 5 on the 23rd. You are a much better mother cause I didn't post anything. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!