Wow look what Santa brought.
The kids coming down the stairs Christmas morning.
Brock digging through his stocking.
Wow look what I got new underwear!!
Say cheese Jake
Cole checking out his new gun.
Caden with his new jacket
Caden and Jake
Gage can't believe Santa found a hard drive for his xbox 360!
Nice shot of Gage!!
Gage searching for more presents!
Brock and Caden
Brocks new light saber game!
Mom got a new Ipod!
Caden getting his new Wimpy Kid of a Diary Book
Caden and Brock
Jake and Esme
This Christmas was a very different Christmas for me. Don't get me wrong I still enjoyed it but it just wasn't the same as all the other years. My tree never got fully decorated and half of my decorations are still in the box upstairs waiting to go back up in the attic. I think taking a week out of my holiday preparations to spend time with family in California really made this month go by even quicker than normal. We also have a new addition to our family Chris's oldest son Jake is now living with us until the beginning of the summer. Its great having him and the kids couldn't be more excited about having him stay with us. I definitely have been given a brief look at what its going to be like having teenagers in my house. And I have to say I am really scared for my food bill!! But if any of my kids are as well mannered as Jake is we are in good shape. For Christmas Eve we did our traditional eat out dinner ( this year it was take home pizza from Papa Murphy's ) and then on to look at Christmas lights we found a really neat house about 10 miles away that had lights synchronized with music. Then we found another house that put Chevy Chase to shame in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. The boys were really anxious to get home and open their one present for the night so we didn't stay out too late. Man boy's just don't understand!!! Thank goodness Santa always comes to our house early so my kids know if they aren't in bed my 9 p.m we may get skipped. ( I wonder how many more years I have with that one. LOL) Christmas morning came and went and we had a great day relaxing and enjoying each others company. Grandma and Grandpa Doyal came through with all the kids extra wishes and made the kids extremely happy. Later that day we went to Grandpa Mikos's house and enjoyed seeing all the cousins and playing some fun games. Next year girls it will be our year to beat the boys and dominate!!




No comments:
Post a Comment