Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve Tradition










For Christmas Eve we did our traditional eat out dinner ( this year it was take home pizza from Papa Murphy's ) and then on to look at Christmas lights. I wanted to see really decked out houses this year so I printed out a list of the best houses they have online. Most of them were pretty far away so we decided to only do a couple. One of the houses had lights synchronized with music. It was realy cool to see all the lights light up with the music. Then we found another house that put Chevy Chase to shame in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. The boys were really anxious to get home and open their one present for the night so we didn't stay out too late. Man boy's just don't understand!!! Thank goodness Santa always comes to our house early so my kids know if they aren't in bed my 9 p.m we may get skipped. ( I wonder how many more years I have with that one. LOL)

No comments: