As of today me and my wonderful husband have been married for 13 long I mean short wonderful years. It all started long long ago in a place far far away on the other side of the United States. I met Chris in North Carolina just after my family moved there from Utah. We didn't start dating until two years later I had to wait until he was off his mission. For some reason people frown on the whole dating while on your mission thing!! My mom had stayed in contact with Chris throughout his mission and arranged a meeting for me and him once he got home. I of course didn't have any idea my mom had a hand in our getting together. I was told that Chris had contacted her and that he wanted to see me. Luckily I didn't find this out until after we were married. I guess I won't get too mad at
my mom since her devious plan to get her daughter together with a missionary she really like work out for all. I feel bad for my boys though because my mom isn't have as devious as I can be. Those girls aren't going to know what hit them until it too late. At least the ones tha
t qualify on my list a things I want in a daughter-in-law!! I'm so grateful Chris and I were able to be married and sealed as a family for time and eternity. I hope my children will also strive for this goal. A couple of years ago I told Chris that he needed to pick out a song for us since we never did that when we were getting married. And this is the song that he picked for us
its call Falling even more in love with you. Well babe I love you more and more each year. I am so grateful for all the hard work you do for our family. Our family is very blessed to have a husband and father who so willingly works as hard as you do so I can stay home and raise our children. We all appreciate it. Happy Anniversary Chris!! I Love You.




4 comments:
Wow 14 years really? Congrats!
No I messed up its actually 13 years I just realized that.
Glad I'm not the only one that doesn't know whats going on around here!! Chris love the sleak hair do...I think you should bring it back in!!
Congrats Sarah...and chris..
Love the photos..so cute..
Post a Comment