Friday, October 10, 2008

It's All Relative!






Ronnie Lee's Birthday!!







Grandma Doyal






Grandpa Doyal













The family with Great Grandma Hartin



























I think this picture speaks for itself :)


Can you count how many gumballs are in Cadens mouth!!














Cole gets a tatoo!


















The family with Great Grandma Watkins.










































The boys sleeping at Great Grandma Watkins house.

It was so nice being able to see all our relatives while we were in California. We got to stay at my Grandma Watkins home which is practically just around the corner from my Grandma Hartins home. We even got to celebrate our cousin Ronnie's birthday. Don't worry Ronnie I won't tell everyone your 39 oops!!! Next time I have to lite that many candles I will definetly buy a bigger cake. Me and Hunter just about set our fingers on fire tring to get all the candles lit up! Hope you had a great b-day Ronnie see you next year for the big 40. Between seeing my immediate family and relatives we stayed very busy and the kids had a blast. One thing about my Grandma Watkins house you defenitly eat well and as a bonus the kids get as much soda and ice cream they want. Since I was a little kid while staying with Grandma Watkins that meant one thing you were going to eat very well and get lots of soda. And now that I am bringing my kids here the tradition has carried on. The dentist may not approve but then everyone needs work these days!! Thanks for all the good times and memories we love all of you.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love family!!! My grandpa's funeral was like a big family reunion!! I remember having a blast!! I'm glad that there was some fun and lots of family to be with!!