


Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Husband ChrisI give Chris a rough time most of the time but I would like to take a minute and tell him how much I appreciate him. There isn't any other person I can imagine spending the rest of my life with except perhaps Nicolas Cage ha ha!! He's always up for a movie night and junk food one of our favorite things to do. Even when I spend too much money on clothes and other things he never gives me a hard time. And when my Grandpa got sick they wasn't any question about it he just asked when I was leaving and what he could do to make it easier on me. I love you babe!! hope you have a wonderful day and a happy birthday. Don't worry I will still love you even though your getting really old and gray!!
I asked the boys why they think their dad is really special. These are their responses:

Gage: He's very hardworking, and loving, and takes me out hunting with him.Cole: Because we get to go outside and work on cars with him. In North Carolina and mom had a girls weekend he let us eat whatever we wanted for breakfast and then we got to go to Home Depot it was lots of fun.
Caden: He always gets us treats. We always have lots of fun with him at fathers and sons camp-out. He lets us watch Cops with him all the time.
Brock:
because he's my buddy and I get to help him fix cars. And he bought me a shovel to help in the garden. And he helps me, and buys me what I want, and plants me lots of plants in our garden.




4 comments:
Oh those picts of me are awful! I called Chris old and he denide it! 4 more years till he's 40! HeHe!
So fun to see all the old pictures!! Chris your Dad looks like he needs more cowbell in that last picture!. Happy birthday old man!
Happy Birthday Chris. You were one cute kid.
Happy Birthday Chris. Wow, 36 you are an old man (just kidding).
Post a Comment