Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nothing Says I Love You Like Pizza And A Monster Drink!






When you've been married 13 years and have kids Anniversarys arn't always a priority. Because we have been so busy this past couple of weeks it sort of snuck up on us. But you can never go wrong with a pizza night thats just a win win situation I don't have to cook and they bring it to me. To top off the night I bought Chris a Monster plus Juice drink man could it get any better than that. Well just when I thought it couldn't Cole took some pictures of us. As soon as Chris picked me up he farted and wouldn't let me down. Boy its good to be married!!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Mikos Men are so Romantic! Chris and Chance must have taken the same "how to treat a woman" class.

Tiffany said...

Congrats ya'll!!! Don't you just love TRUE love... and all the 'stinky' that comes along with it!! (Chris, I think maybe she had something other than a fart in mind for a gift:) Really, congrats, and fun to see your wedding pictures!!

taylortots said...

Love you Guys!!! That was totally awesome!! What would we do without our boys...the adult ones I mean :) Happy Day!

Smith Family said...

You two are just cute! I love the fart pictures, Men I tell ya. Mike on the other hand, might have to disagree with me on that one...he'd say WOMEN I tell ya! :-)

Amanda said...

Thats Chris for you! At least you where on his back and not pinned underneath him, thats something he would do too!

Denise said...

Just found your blog...I didn't know you were a blogger!

Happy Anniversary!

windytots said...

hey Sarah!! I like you blog! Very cool. Hey I need some tips on doing slideshows. I have asked around and noone I know knows how to do them!! Please help!! :) Thanks Dawn's sis Tracy.

windytots said...

Jam for slide shows...it's a deal!! :)~

windytots said...

Oh you rock!! Thanks!! I guess I could have read the big ol sign on your blog that said make your own slide show. hahahahah Thanks!! I'll own you a jam. :)