I couldn't believe that my little puppy was capable of getting out of her gate. But one night I had to run an errand and all the boys came with me when we got home Esme was at the door greeting us. I thought to my self that I could of sworn I had put her in her gate but ignored the thought and said I couldn't have it she was out. Later that same night I had to run Gage to Young Men's and I made sure to put Esme in her gate. Well when we got home again she was at the door greeting us. I put her in her gate once more and just stood there waiting to see how she was getting out. She's not dumb I will give her that when I was standing there she did nothing but just sit there and play with her toys. I decided to hide behind a wall and watch her and I finally was able to catch her in the act!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That little turkey! When lola was a puppy, we found her a few times after she'd jumped the fence. The final time, she decided to just eat through the plastic and walk through it. STINKER! She also left us surprises in the hallway when she'd do that. :-)What kind of a dog is she? I like the name, I think it's going to become popular either for a girl or a pet or both!
Post a Comment