Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The famous pumpkins of Half Moon Bay














Every year Half Moon Bay has their annual pumpkin patch festival. We were a few weeks early but were able to see most of the pumpkins as they were getting ready for the big event. Its a really neat place to go they have tons of pumpkins everywhere and rides, a haunted house, eating competitions, and lots of other fun things for the family. I was really sad that this year we didn't have enough room in the car to bring home pumpkins but I still let the kids run around and look at all of them. We also took them to the beach that I used to go to all the time as a little kid. It was great sitting out there watching the kids play. Amazingly we even got good weather the sun came out and it was warm enough to get you feet wet. I didn't bring bathing suits because normally it is so over cast and cold you wouldn't want to go it. But go figure the one time I'm not prepared its the perfect day. O well the kids still had a ball playing and building sand castles.

No comments: